Its been quite some time that I have said something here. Just "barely" recovering from stomach pains but by God's grace; everything is okay. I am fortunate that I don't have to visit the gastrologist. If I do, its not going to be an easy experience for me. Actually I had some nightmares thinking it might be cancer or something. I would like to thank to family and friends who has been praying and being there with me during this period. Thank you very much.
My body is still recovering but still can manage to go gym for workouts. I have to admit that I am not as enthusiastic as before. I lost some weight too by the way. In a way its good.
But I better not speak too soon as Christmas and CNY is coming close. Festive foods are very tempting.... :P
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hoooorrrr......Christmas comes early for you....
santa is giving you these as presents:
->Limited Edition of Barbie Dolls dress in yellow colour sleeveless shirt showing off half of her Pork Chop due to excessive Char Keow Teow
-> 2 pcs swim suits in orange colour
-> Unlimited passes to Celebrity Fitness
-> 22Ft length mirrors
Have a Happy Merry Christmas!
Hoi Anonymous!
You are soooooooo bloooooooody stupid! Mana ada barbie doll got pork chop? Tak ada otak kah engkau ini?? Simply cakap saja. Engkau tak tau, jangan buka mulut sial engkau. Duduk diam diam dan main sendiri. Nanti aku duduk atas muka engkau, mati engkau. Aku ini 85kg tau tak budak cina tak guna, tak guna otak!
Post a Comment