Christmas has indeed come and gone. Besides being cautious about all the food I have been eating; luckily I was able to watch my diet carefully. Well, except of course on Christmas Eve night when I was treated with a beautifully, (sinfully) delicious lamb. I am glad to say that Christmas for me this year is indeed simple, and it was very meaningful. Christmas gifts that I have received are good too. Not too shabby, but at least they are functional. Thanks friends, if you are reading this.
Now happy news aside, I have some rotten ones.
I knew that I will be facing a very difficult week ahead. Not only that I couldn't finish off my Annual Leave, I had to work in preparations for an upcoming meeting. To make things even worse, msn messaging has been banned. Fortunately I can still email or not I think I will hang myself. Putting the "Armour of God" this morning has some what strengthen me to be "sane".
Then the next question will be, is it time for me leave and move on to another company? I have been saying this to myself for at least more than a year. Its been very clearly now that I don't really deserve this place. More often than not, I have been mis-treated and bullied, sometimes to the extend that I willingly let it happen.
Honestly, I think I had had enough of this crap. I better start looking for a new job or I will be forever stuck in this God-forsaken place. I was just reading Psalms 23;The Lord is my Shepherd. In times of difficulty, its good to know that the Lord is around and still guiding me. I am glad that he is keeping me cool and sane in this situation. I just have to wait and see where he is leading me now...
On another 50/50 good and bad news. My instructors have told me that I am more than ready to take up the Body Pump training. Bad news is available date is in January (which is too soon) and I don't have the budget to pay up for the course. Its sad to know that you reached a stumbling block in your life, but I believe that I can save up enough for the next course. I am making this my 2006 resolution. If Moses can part the Red Sea, what is this obstacle?
So I guess its time to take action~! Its definately the time.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment