This year has gotta be the quietest Christmas. My church won't be organizing any grand Christmas thing like we do every year. Instead we concentrated more of having a carolling team to do house visitation and have own CG-based party. This year is going to be a very intimate Christmas event. A fresh thing since there is no hassle in preperations for any Christmas drama show; which by all means, fine with me.
My CG (Lighthouse 3) will be doing ours this coming Saturday. It will be a joint event with 2 other CGs, so its probably going to be very "yit lau". Not to mention about the food. Yum yum...
On another note, I feel incredibly stoned since the break. Its almost every Monday we have a day off (not to mentioned that 26th is also a holiday). My house packing is coming to an end but things are so disorganised. Don't know what to throw and what to keep. Every night I am just occupied with packing things into boxes and manage to only probably sleep for like 4 hours or so. I gotta make it a point to start staying in the new apartment by this week. Or not its just a waste of my rental.
On another silly note, I have been continuing receiving "comments" in my blog; almost daily. For God sakes, if you are reading this, you really are free. By God's honest truth I haven't replied any of those comments. I am neither of any of the persons mentioned. If I were to reply to everything you post, I seriously don't have to work. I think I have remained quiet long enough to let this go through, so let me run down this.
Say whatever you want, I don't care. I know who I am and I will not condone to the things you said. I would not publish any comments that are considered pointless and degrading. I don't even want to know who you are in the gym. I joined the gym to work out and make new friends; not make war. So continue doing in doing what you do "best" and I shall lead on my life.
Anyways, I did not habour any hatred to whoever you are. I am taught by my parents and by God to be forgiving to my enemies. Nevertheless I have never considered you as my enemy(ies). So if you want to continue in your quest to bug me, please go ahead but I will not entertain you.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment