Thursday, December 01, 2005

Butterflies in the stomach

Well, not stage fright or anything but I really do feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. AS if they are partying or something. Was feeling kinda drowsy after 3 sessions of workout yesterday, and after the bath, was feeling extremely sleepy. And there I was, wanting so badly to sleep on the spot, have to drive back more than 40km back home to my comfy bed...

The moment I reached home, I knocked myself dead in a matter of seconds. But a bigger suprise awaited me this morning...

Woke up like normal from my rare 8 hour sleep and felt an incredibly "boogie-woogie" pain in my tummy. Then procceded to sit on the "throne-of-glory" for an incredible mystifying 15 minutes and continued the ordeal in the office for another 15. Gosh, what have I eaten wrong this time? Was it the food that I ate last night or was it the stress from my house shifting which cause lack of sleep? If its the food, probably its the hyper pedas sambal belacan that I tried for lunch yesterday.

Guess today I have to stay away from "heavenly-harum" fried Kueh Tiaw for lunch........ AHHHHHHH~!!!!!.......this cannot happen~!!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sexuality really in question. Are you a man or a girl? A guy wouldn't be whining so much about just a stomach pain! There is this service call DOCTOR!!! It seem like you like to whining your pain so much......Christ, doctor is available for you everywhere.

Anonymous said...

yeah, besides being in love, i had butterflies in my stomach just before a solo recital before an audience of about 350 people.