Friday, December 30, 2005

A quick glimpse of events in 2005 -Part 2

Continue...

CG Christmas Party and Cameron able to call Uncle Andrew.

Great instructor from Brazil, Marcos arrived and our Body Combat wasn't the same anymore. Calvin got his international certification of Body Combat Instructor.

Great friends and often funny and cheecky.

Getting to know Vinicius and Camila. Great instructors!

Baby Li Yen is born. Curious little thing.

First Sunday Worship performance with an Indian Ghetto. First time I didn't have to strain my voice because don't have to wear a tie.

Manage to capture a rare shot of CG intern, Sharon.

Finally comitted myself to serve the LORD by singing! Left the dance team to join the (asst.) worship leading team.

Changed body shape from this to THIS is one year. Still continue to achieve a better, healthy looking body.


I Think it was a great year. I learned a lot, gone through happy and sad times in 2005. Let us pray that 2006 will be a great year and able to achieve our heart's desires~!

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!

No comments: