Friday, December 16, 2005

Staying in a new enviroment

I finally managed to "drag" myself to stay/sleep at my new place albeit haven't completely shifting everything over. By the time I finished my supper (dinner actually) at past midnight, I drove all the way back to my old house, grabbed the mattress and some clothes and drove all the way to the apartment. I was incredibly tired but told myself at least I had already saved half the journey to work.

By the time I settled down everything, its already almost 3am and I usually couldn't sleep before I pick up something to read. And thats when (my new housemate) Gary pops up from his room and started to sleep walk to the loo. This is the smart looking Gary that I am talking about. It was hilarious to see his "sleep" hair do. Imagine one of the characther from Coneheads!

Anyways, after that I manage to doze off and sleep very soundly. Even my 3 alarm clocks couldn't wake me up! And it was cold! Must be the morning wheather. I planned to bunk in again for one more night and coming Saturday and Sunday will be (hopefully) my last final week for house shifting.

Must kau thim before Christmas...

No comments: