Monday, October 16, 2006

12.28pm

Just five more days. Yes, just five more days~! I can finally have a nice holiday with my mom and friends. Despite the fact that I will be still working on the following Monday, but what the heck; after that its the Raya Holidays. Its a rare chance for me to have a nice long rest. Well, maybe not rest. I'm using my holiday to pack my stuff up in boxes again. Yup, its the time of year again where I will start to shift to a different habitat.

Marcos and Ana will be coming back to KL on Wednesday for a pitstop before they directly fly off to Brasil. We will be awaiting with cross fingers and toes to the next Special Combat Class. Talking about Body Combat class, yesterdays Subang Body Combat was amazing. The energy was there and the new instructor is very responsive to the class. And I sweated a whole load of sweat~! For the past month, had not been wearing my trademark bandana. So sweat is flying off everywhere evertime I "swing".

Now today back to work. Loads of followups to do. Someone almost made me boiled up again. I'm already working my ass off and this is the thanks I get. Well, whatever... I'm prone to it already. Probably even immuned. Lets just say that the month of November is not going to be entirely happy for me.

Till then, I hope for the best for the coming week. :)

No comments: