Thursday, October 19, 2006

Satu lagi hari biasa...

Another hazy day, “to make my day”. I swear since the haze started, my daily life is not completely smooth running. I have been either sick or physically hurt or have been some form of pain. Not really going to dwell in office work problems. Bored talking about it. Let’s just say that I don’t like people bringing “personal affairs” to work. It’s very unprofessional, in my opinion.

But as a Christian, I must learn to take things easily and forgive my enemies and pray for them (and myself of course). Read Ephesians 6: 10-20. Speak about the “Armor of God”. It speaks about wearing our daily spiritual armor that we use to fight against negativity and the chaos of the evil one.

Marcos and Ana are back from Jakarta for a couple of days. They will be leaving for Brasil tomorrow night. Manage to catch up with Marcos’s “special” RPM class yesterday. We did the new release. I manage to only experience the new full RPM release twice (including yesterday). Songs are good but not my personal favorite release compared to the new Body Combat and Body Pump.

Mother is also coming down tomorrow night. I’m so glad and happy that I can spend more time with mom. Honestly, living alone in KL can make you feel “homesick”, even after 6 years of staying here. I just hope that I won’t be called back to work this holiday period. Have to spend all this time packing up my stuff for the house shift.

Next up, I seriously need to consider of selling off some stuff at the second hand shop. I realized I have an incredible load of “junk” that I need to clear. Scary just thinking about it…

No comments: