Monday, October 09, 2006

Set up for this week

I was wondering how unsettling could it be when my body would start to "react" to the effects of not exercising. Yes, this coming week , I will be so busy that I will have no time to visit my favourite hang out. Guess I have to resort with stretching or light workouts at home; but knowing me; home = sleep.

Anyway, I am setting my mind to be positive as I have not been getting enough sleep. One friend of mine said that I have this tired look. How scary is that? My youth all down the drain. But I think I look okay now compared to old self few years back.

It was good to have the early morning rain today. The haze over the weekend was horrible. I was beginning to have my sniffles; and heavily inducing myself with loads of H2o.

Ok, back to work...

No comments: