Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fast pacing World

Sometimes I feel that the world I live in is moving in such a quick pace that it's hard for me to catch up. I'm only in my mid 20s and I am feeling freaking old~! Here, let me list out a couple examples...

1.Couple of years back, I heard a few of my former schoolmates are married (some even with kids~!); plus last week, there was another one is already married with 2 kids~! Goodness. I haven't even started dating yet. Shockers.

2. Then my first friend past away. As sudden as it seems; it's like a smack in the face. Every now and then, I hear people passing away. As scary as it sounds, but its true. I rememebered there was a quote to the movie "American History X"; it goes something like this :

"Bob Sweeney: There was a moment... when I used to blame everything and everyone... for all the pain and suffering and vile things that happened to me, that I saw happen to my people. Used to blame everybody. Blamed white people, blamed society, blamed God. I didn't get no answers 'cause I was asking the wrong questions. You have to ask the right questions.
Derek Vinyard: Like what?
Bob Sweeney: Has anything you've done made your life better? ".


I guess I don't really need to explain much here. Just don't be negative about the life you are living and make the best out of it in this lifetime.
Do things that will enrich life; not let it just go to waste.

So now, I better not complain so much about small little craps thats happening in my life. Just get back on track.

No comments: