Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hazy lazy day

Haze, haze...please clear lah. I cannot tahan all the smoke and all the headaches its giving me. Today I feel like my head has weight an extra pound or so, but don't really know the source of it. Thought of taking a 5 minute cat nap to ease off the pain.

Yesterdays event was a success. Client was very happy on the way it turned out. Then as normal, proceeded to gym; but not for classes. Did a little weights to concentrate on Chest and Back. Did stretch as well. Gosh, I'm getting stiff on my musles. Need to stretch out more.

Was at KLCC for lunch and passed by Tower Records and bought a MALAY album~! As akward as it sounds but this album is different.
Bought Adibah Noor's debut album. Remembered hearing a lovely song from this album. Penuh emosi. If you don't who she is; she is the bubbly lady with a great sense of humour. Best known for TV3 TVCs and of course the maid in Sepet and Gubra.

No comments: