Monday, October 02, 2006

The Devil Wears Vincci...

The Ramadhan this year seems to be very very very quiet. I don't see the usual busi-ness I usually see; like the ramadhan bazaar, the raya sale or etc. Maybe because now that I am located at the Golden Triangle and things here seem; how do I put this? ; modern, perhaps?

Day by day, I am suffering after effects of not having my usual normal morning breakfast and lunch that I often prepared by my kitchen staff. In fact, I packed a very early lunch today at Subway. Had a wonderful Turkey & Ham Sandwich; almost heavenly tasting and extremely healthy. I skipped entirely on sauces and asked for more vegetables. Now back in the office, had a nice cup of piping hot tea. Can't hardly wait for gym today. I need to work some sweat out.

Saturday, was Kit Yee and See's wedding. After all this while of waiting and being pre-booked as photographer for more than a year; their day finally came. More of this in the next blog.

Sunday, was with mom the entire day. Missed church cause I was extremely lazy and tired to get up; even though I was "forced" to wake up by me mom. Stayed up quite late the night before trying to load the whole bunch of photos from the previous night wedding. The final count of photographs? 1,539 photos from one camera alone; not even counting the other photographer (Adrian) took and the other digicam I was carrying for closeups. But I must say, the photos came out very , very nice. Way beyond my expectation too.

Had a quick dim sum lunch and impromptu Birthady "suprise" for Sharon, the "fierce-some" CG leader of Lighthouse 3. Poor Sharon, still hasn't recovered from her cough and was speaking in this cute squeky voice. Poor organiser has been working very hard as a wedding planner. Sharon, may I say that you did a great job and may I hint that you should start to do wedding planning as a full time career? : )

Then it was off to run some errands with mom and Latin dance class at Subang. Missed my Body Combat; but I wasn't really in a state of mind to shout and jump around. Anyways, the entire combat gang was absent~! Latin with AZ at 6pm; was fun but I still need to work on my body flow. Sometimes I be either too stiff or too fluid. Have to control on timing , balance and tempo. I'm screwing up my choreo way too often. bummer...

Then off to 1U with the Yveete, Sabs, Chris and this time, mom too to watch "The Devil Wears Prada". We keep on reminding Sabs that how this movie relates to her SO MUCH; since she works for a magazine editorial. BUT after watching the film, I must say that it relates mostly to working people. Watch it and You shall see the "wonderful" ending. To add on, I manage to watch a dear old college friend in a cinema ad. I almost didn't believe it was him! I was giggling away like a small kid. Had to email him and make fun of him in this matter.

Now, need to get back to work and had to reorganise my work planning for the coming weeks ahead. Raya week is going to be a very "busy" week for me. I hope I don't have to come back to work.

No comments: