God, please grant me wisdom and strength in my work even though sometimes it goes against my "values". Also grant me peace and patience with my colleagues and superiors. Please show them that I am actually doing my best in my work and "open their eyes" to see a bigger dimension of the picture.
On some happy news, I finally got my order of my Episode 3 Star Wars - Obiwan Kenobi - Sideshow Collector Item Figure. Finally! After 5 months of waiting. This will be by far one of the few pricier figurines that I have invested. The difference? It almost completely hand painted/made. The details are extremely close to life-like. I wanted to take it out but decided halfway through opening it, that I will leave it until I can a nice display case to display it.
left Obiwan-EP2 bought 2 years ago from Hasbro & in the box is Sideshow Obiwan - EP3
Full view of the packaging with the 2 obiwans
Close up of Ep2 Obiwan & Ep3 Obiwan. Almost the same but Sideshow Obiwan is much more in detail. Everything from the face, body, clothings and accessories. Even the belt is leather like material.And now my next goal, find the proper display case for the toy displays...

No comments:
Post a Comment