Human Manners - Isehman, I tell you. I don't really know what the (young) world has turn into right now. What happen to all the common politeness and manners of the young people. You can't help to think on how parents brought up their children nowadays. ( please do refer to The Star newspaper recently about how a parent awarded their daughter with a RM2k handphone for passing her UPSR)
As usual, had my Thursday Body Pump class after work and it was unusually packed in the gym. It was all completely filled with school kids. Yuuuup, indeed the horrid school holidays have began and parents just do not know where to "stash" them.
Not that I am a dislike them (in fact I adore kids and young people). Its the way now they show their manners that turns you off. Basic manners like a simple hello or even a humble nod is totally gone. Worse still is that they look back (or rather stare back) at you as if there is no tomorrow.
As usual I had my usual plates of weight for Body Pump and I keep on loosing them at every transaction of each song. Finally I found out that the (school kid) guy next to me took them without my knowledge and I POLITELY asked them back. As expected, he was so reluctant and looks like he was about to hammer me for taking away "his" plates. Plus , the group of friends they were with talked the loudest in class (much to the dismay of the instructor).
So what happen to the good old days when young ones will greet the older folks with respect and dignity? Or how about a simple hello and a handshake will make you a friend instead of an enemy?
Isehman; young ones today prefer to be "cooked-up" in their pride.
Gorillas - In the advent of things to come, King Kong is going to be on the silver screen soon. Expect all the glory and big "ga-ga" s over Peter Jackson's latest project. No, please don't expect this to be a prequeal of LOTR, cause its not. Many who watched or seen the trailer reckons that it is so LOTR. uhummm....
1. King Kong is not LOTR.
2.It looks "like" its similiar cause its the same group of people who made LOTR.
3.LOTR trilogy took 15 years to write; King Kong probably lot less.
4.You won't see elvish people, hobbits and orcs; instead you see real people.
5. LOTR - you have Sauron as a tower, King Kong - A giant gorilla scaling a tower.
Whatever it is, I guess its going to be a good 3-hour watch. But don't expect any instalments for this. But first, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, HERE I COME....~!
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
eh, for a moment there you got us fooled - thought u were referring to someone at the gym when you mentioned 'king kong'. anyways, this guy, instead of doing 'jab and cross' as he should, instead chooses to thump his chest ala king kong.
hope he'll realise and learn from his mis-actions.
cheers.
Who is this guy who thumps his chest like King Kong?
Post a Comment