Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sprained shoulder

I've got it, I've ignored it and its coming back to haunt me. I am feeling (possibly) a sharp pain on my right shoulder everytime I try to lift something. There are many reasons the pain still presist:

1. Too much weight in Body Pump (which I doubt, since I carry that much weights all this while)
2. Carrying too many things during house shifting (possibly - but not as heavy as my gym plates)
3. Wrong sleeping position (I probably sleepwalked and bumped into something or practiced some outrages KamaSutra moves with myself - highly- regarded nonsense)
4. Punching air too hard during Body Combat (If punching air is like punching through a wall, then it makes sense)

So in conclusion, I haven't the faintest idea how I have a sprained shoulder. That means I am taken away from my workouts that needs a lot of upper body movements. Bugger!

A gym member who is a phisio-therapist, said its possibly a strain or an inflamed tendon which will heal in time. Slowly but surely. I sure do hope so cause navigating the mouse is a painstaking process too~!

I need a leng lui to massage me back to health...........*piak**piak* ....day dreaming again.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

firstly, how you sprained your shoulder...too much hand job....making yourself come with one or more than one finger. wah! shiok sendiri...Karma sutra not the name for the above action...Boy you got lots to learn ...pratice makes perfect..so you gotta just DO it, not just talk. all talk no action...don't count, boy!

Andrew C said...

Just an expression/metaphor only lah. Who is this?