Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Alternative Workout programs

In a few more days, Marcos will be leaving soon and I and the rest of the gym gang will be left "stranded" with probably no LM instructor to carry on with the classes. In the mean time, between balancing LM classes, we are trying our hands on more of dance classes and freestyle classes. This morning, I attended the Sculpt class; which could possibly the alternative of Body Pump. It was good and I actually sweat out more than usual; considering usually I don't sweat so much in the morning. Or maybe because there were at least 50 females in the class versus me alone. I wonder...

Fortunately, we have a new guest instructor from Jakarta teaching mostly dance.Albeit only temporary. I must say, for a guy; that I have indeed improved a lot on my dancing. Ahem.. (tak malu betul...). Its different from all the conventional classes I usually go. Sometimes I really like to let my body loose and shake some booty. Ahem again... Anyway, I am not shy about it. What wrong for a guy dancing anyway? Especially Latin Dance! Gosh...its just so hot and sexy. Of course, I still love the ocassional Hip Hop and MTV style dance.

Tonight, I am extremely busy (again) with yet another event. Sometimes, I just feel so numb whenever any event takes place. In fact, I'm taking a short break now, just to type out a few words; before I go insane.

Anyways, I am looking forward to nice good sleep tonight , so I can wake up tomorrow fresh and to brave the obstacles of tomorrow with my armour and sword and shield. Spiritually and mentally , I mean...

No comments: