Monday, September 11, 2006

So long and farewell

Well, the time has finally come. Marcos is finally leaving today for Jakarta and the gym atmosphere will definitely will not be the same. Was actually joking with the girls that it is high time we actually make full use of the trial memberships that other gyms are offering. But I doubt we go through the “sales” hassle.

I finally went back to church after 3 weeks absence; although I did arrive late (again). Was even lazy to comb my hair, so I went on to put my new Lebron James Nike Bandana. Looks incredibly cool but it got very warm under the sun. Everybody was calling me “Captain Jack Sparrow”; such nice compliments! But I thought I rather look like those Bollywood film baddies.

After that, I proceeded on with lunch cum wedding meeting/rehersal/debate/etc on See and Kit Yee’s wedding. Much debated talk on the “chee mui” cars. The scenario was “chee mui” cars are meant for family relatives. Chee muis have to go by their own cars. I swear all the chee muis who heard this had their mouth wide open in confusion. Whatever it is, I can volunteer to be the driver, as long you don’t overload my car. Hehehehe….

After that, rushed off for 2 last classes with Marcos and the girls. Combat ended with quite an emotional “bang”. We did the “Time to Say Goodbye” cool down. We had a very well balanced mix of new and old tracks too. Marcos showed “no mercy” with some of the tracks. Thanks for the pushups~! I think we are not going to do it for quite sometime now.

Soon, farewell dinner for Marcos at TGIF (which was unusually packed). We had our usual laughs and all; especially with Marcos keeping us entertained with his jokes. We ended our night with goodbyes and I told Marcos (and Ana as well) that I wouldn’t say goodbye cause I would really much like to see them come back to teach us again. Especially for me, Marcos and Ana had been such great instructors, mentors and friends. Marcos hinted that I should come to Jakarta and visit them. Hahaha…..Wait till I get my passport done and we shall see.

No comments: