
As you can see, I'm all dress up and all so sweaty after class. I was telling the Combat guys that this will be the one and only time I be wearing this "costume" to class. I was so soaked up with sweat~!
As usual, we did the whole new BC 29 release. To me, I was struggling a bit cause my tie keeps swinging everywhere I move~! But it was nothing short of fun. I did feel a little silly for a while when the other members were staring at me. I almost "chickened out" the whole idea. But it was truly a different experience and memorable one too. Plus, I did get to do this silly hand "Vogue" dance gestures/moves during the Track 6 - Vogue Track! Madonna inspiration again...

Mock Side Kick to Linia. Just fooling around after class.

The man himself. Rafael Duro. Thanks for "conning" me into the shirt. YOU should have worned the same too!
Wednesday : Woke up quite early to go for Body Pump with Rafael in the morning but was greeted to a very horrific traffic jam around KL. Half hour before class started and I haven't even left out of KL city yet~! Decided to turn back home last minute and told Rafael that I wouldn't be coming. I was quite dissapointed, but I took the opportunity to sleep an extra hour to recover more. Tonight, no gym as I have to work on a event. I'm surely packed with loads of Ramadhan events.
Flu is still plaguing me; but recovering slowly. Hopefully before my friend's wedding this coming Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment