Monday : Feeling a bit like Garfield today. I didn’t really felt like coming to work but knowing my behavior; No work means No productivity. Loads of work already piled up on my desk and the constant nagging from my “superiors” is driving my headache to the max. I guess they still didn’t get that I was sick. Came into work with my sweater on didn’t make an enough hint that I was not feeling well. Well, as long I get my job done.
Sometimes I wonder why I am always under the “bad luck” radar. Did God’s intention to put me to the test; for a lack of a better sentence; gone too much or too far? There is never a job in my life that I either get bullied, stabbed, lied and etc. Plus I am often gullible to doing other people’s work. Why? I hate things not being done. I’m a damn perfectionist.
In all ways, everything happens for a reason. Life is a bumpy road. The bible says this:
Learn to love your neighbor as you love yourself and learn to love your enemies.
Hatred only generates more anger, more negative vibes, and ends with fights and war. It’s the way of saying that Satan’s plan to conquer over me has been accomplished. (gosh....did I sound like the Damai Lama....hmmm...)
Honestly, it’s very hard for me to forgive people that I don’t like. The moment I forgive them, they stab back at me more. My silence and patience is my only shield that can protect me. In my line of work, doing whatever I’m supposed to do and “pleasing” other people is my surest way of survival. It’s a dog eat dog world we are living in.
Once a dear friend and sister-in-Christ (SIC) told me that she had the same situation as me. Everything that we do, God is always watching. We may always feel things are always wrong around us. But complaining too much wouldn’t make any difference and it will just make us more miserable. Just pray and ask God’s guidance and it will work out well. Sounds easy? Could be. Nowadays I just need to identify my responsibilities in my work and to do the best I can; and of course with His guidance and blessings. Life is too short to be pissed all the time.
On some happy notes:
Manage to get my hands on some very beautiful modern tango music into my CD collection. La Revancha del Tango by Gotan Project. At least, some soothing tango music during work. Tango classes next? Perhaps some modern ones during gym dance classes AND I would very much prefer a dancing partner. And I mean a beautiful one that I could sway to each other’s sensible moves. Ahem…
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment