Oddly enough, I only woke up at 8.25am and rushed out; like "faster than a speeding bullet". Morning traffic was already bad but I braved myself through and made just in time for warm up. Warm up itself was already killing; I was sweating like a sponge soaking up water. To my dismay, I was the only guy for Latin this morning; but luckily I had two familiar face around. The other aunties, were "staring" at me with this certain strangeness. I thought to myself, " haiyah...look lah...look lah...You haven't seen a handsome looking guy dancing, is it?". I am enjoying dance so much, I probably getting addicted to it~! Technically is a total whole body workout, plus you have loads of fun. What more is, probably with the skills I have learned, I probably (hopefully) be able to swoon some hot chick with my (Hot) Latin Moves. Ahem... tak malu again....
Anyway, this morning's choreo is quite similiar to Tuesday's dance minus all the screaming and all the ke-ghairahan. Morning aunties probably too serious or like I said, still TOO early in the morning.
In another note, here is a picture of me and baby Darren, the "manufactured product" of Syarikat Henry & Ling Ling. He is just so cute. I like the way he leans his head on me to fall asleep.

But not like this lah... Anyway, thats Philip's gf, Liza. We as usual; fooling around.

No comments:
Post a Comment