Sparing some time now to update my blog while waiting for my clients to come for the next event. Heard they is a massive jam in KL. Gosh, I wonder what time the event is going to finish tonight.
This morning, went for a RPM class with Rafael. Class started on time and missed my warm-up track. Early morning traffic jam again. But manage to catch back up from Track 2 onwards. Was sweating like mad and enjoyed a very good workout. The down fall? I had a bunch of "orgasmic aunties" to keep me company. I had a displeasure of having one next to me; bummer. We are always encouraged to shout or scream in class, but the morning aunties had brought that term into the "next level". I wouldn't define wailing or screaming suggestively or orgasmatic crying, be officially called a good workout scream; but seriously; hands down to all these ladies. Really...I salute them. I'm just so mean, am I?...oh behave...
Can't believe that I be missing my entire week with no late night workouts due to the night events; plus a wedding on this coming Saturday. And it has to happen when Rafael is around. Missing all the good workout primetimes. Fortunately, the morning classes are still available for me to have my workout "fix".
Hopefully, my work would be less taxing once ramadhan starts. But then again, anything could happen. Till then....I need to start my own puasa. My body fat just increased 0.2% today. Double Bummer...
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment