Gym acquaintances and close friends alike think that I am fanatically mad to be in the gym almost every day. Traveling from my place from KL to PJ (either 1U or Subang) is definitely no fun; either for a morning workout and rush back to the office or evening workout; rushing from after working hours. As crazy as it sounds, I’m probably quite used to it by now.
People often complain about traveling distances; everything must be near or close to the comforts of home or work place. Sorry, but I can’t live like that. I cannot be “confined” in my “cage”. I have to break out from my cage occasionally.
People think that I must be “high” on going to the gym for workouts; like a drug addict needs his fix or a smoker needs his cigarette. OK, well, at least, I quit smoking ages ago. So I insist that the “gym-addiction” is supposedly good?
Body rest? Yes, I have to admit that sometimes when I’m tired and physically not well, I still push myself to workout. Like an antidote, sometimes I feel so much better after a workout. Once I read that the body needs to recover 48 hours till the next workout. Gosh…… that’s incredibly long time to recover. Mine is usually a lapse of minimum 12 hours. Then what about instructor’s who teaches everyday? They are still able to recover anyhow.
Anyways, today’s update is ; I went to Subang for early morning Body Pump. To date; my earliest. Traffic was a crawl from my house, as usual, but what greeted me after the Subang Toll was a shocker. A long half hour crawl that usually takes only less than 5 minutes to reach Subang Parade. I was so worried that I be missing my Body Pump class and thinking I came all the way for nothing. To my surprise, I reached at 8.40am and class hasn’t started! Rafael was stuck in the traffic jam too. Thank goodness. We immediately started class and squeezed a good 50 minutes into it. Verdict: Morning pump is good. It wakes the brain up and gets you driven up. No orgasmic screams from Subang, which was relieving to me.
On another note, I’m beginning to start to read more chapters from my bible. Usually the occasional few verses will drive me to “shut down” my eye. :P Started on the book of Revelations after some inspirations, but I felt in a daze sometimes reading it. Not really a fan of this book but thought of giving it a try. I must say, till now, I AM STILL LOST. Maybe I have to check through NIV Version for it. Probably easier to understand. If not, its back to Old testament again.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment