I could imagine if after a long while if I stop working out for a certain amount of time; or at least after 24 hours to take effect. My brain starts to melt down, my body starts to “tremble” and the certain urgeness to sweat out a pail of sweat out.
Last Saturday, didn’t land my sorry ass to the gym, as I purposely “diverted” my direction to Ikea for some home shopping ideas. Told me self that I would go for a short workout after Ikea but didn’t have the strength to; as I landed myself with a copy of Madonna’s latest CD+ Documentary ; I Going To Tell You A Secret. A wonderful 2 hour documentary chronicling her Re-Invention Tour in 2004; about her life and her devotion and understanding of Cabbalah. Its sorta religious in some way, but I was actually quite taken away about her humanitarian efforts to “fight” against the war. There is also the interesting part of her visiting Israel for a Caballah Convention. But I think the true highlight of the whole documentary is her live concerts; which were incredibly breathtaking; as always. The preparations from beginning till end are absolutely mind-blowing. Well, this would be the answer you would expect anyway from a Madonna fan.
Sunday – Church as usual and did the unusual. I actually went home to sleep after that! Woke up around 4pm with a headache and half heartedly went to the gym for Body Combat. Didn’t enjoy meself at combat, as the crowd wasn’t as enthusiastic and the class was boring. Music wasn’t loud enough and we weren’t “pushed” to drive ourselves to go on. Was originally planning to stay on for dance but was coaxed by Josh to join him for RPM. So in the first time in 7 months, I went for RPM without a single proper cycling outfit and gear and cycled with my combat clothing! It was incredibly awkward and my soles of my feet were aching by the end of class. Didn’t have a great time at the gym yesterday. Should have stayed at home and watch my Madonna DVD or went to Ikea again.
Then later at night, met up with Sabs, Yvette, Chris and Ming to watch “You, Me & Dupree”. It was an OK movie and not something I would watch again. Ironically I prefer to watch Owen Wilson in action; non comedy films; eg. Behind Enemy Lines.
Perhaps tonight, I shall indulge into my Madonna DVD again; for the 3rd time! Gotta check out the awesome dance moves for the opening performance of the concert. Its “Vogue” & “what are you looking at…..?”….. Strike a pose, baby~!
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment