OK...today somehow I found a little extra spare time to blog a little more than usual. Strange...
So what do I blog? Well, I had an early breakfast,a nice tai pau (big bun) and shar siew pau (sweet pork bun)after this morning fiasco of not getting into the gym (read previous post). Went home, wash clothes, watch cartoons and slept a little.
Came into the office and had early lunch; a nice fat pack of chee cheong fun but alas my diet program (aka eating less)is working. I wasn't able to finish it; maybe because I'm still in my sick mood or maybe because I couldn't eat the proportions that I usually eat. Its a good sign. I drop 2 kgs this past week.
Finished off a lot of paperworks and followups hence here I am blogging. Gosh...this had never happened to me here often. Anyhow, almost had a "fight" with boss today over something incredibly silly. My boss often make statements that seems exaggerated (but bosses are usually like that). Apparently, boss claim that he told me something to me (but it real fact : NO) and said I gave wrong informations to a client. For the thousand time, I have been explaining, "if you don't explain clearly to me; how would I know your terms/secret codes/jargons you intended for me to know?" Anyhow that is settled, as next time, I would much prefer a black'n'white statement printed out. Case close.
Next, I want to plan what I shall do next for the DeepaRaya holidays. 4 straight days of no work~! Gosh....I really need this rest. But knowing me, I will definately be hiding myself in the gym. Shame shame...
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment